Chatbot Analytics in e-commerce platforms simplify complex tasks and ensure the quality of business marketing through online shopping stores.
Customers browse through the products on your site even late at night or early mornings, so what if they require customer support? Will they wait until the support team gets to work or should you prepare for this moment? E-commerce is here with some valuable alternatives to the human support team that can address people’s questions when they happen. This article focuses on a few worthy chatbot analytics tools in the market.
Overview of the Content
- Chatbot for e-commerce
- What is Chatbot Analytics?
- Key Metrics to Measure Chatbots
- Top 5 Chatbot Analytics tools
Chatbot Analytics for e-commerce
The e-commerce business medium is trying unique ways to stand out from its competitors. One such way is implementing chatbots to ensure a realistic customer support service. A chatbot is a messaging app that acts as a replacement for a customer service team who guides people throughout the customer journey and enhances the customer experience. These chatbots not only automate the support system but also boost sales of the businesses.
The e-commerce chatbots actively engage the users and convert casual website visitors into customers. They push product options to the users and urge them to make purchases. This will help business owners retain their active users by notifying them of the stock limits and reducing the abandoned cart rate.
What is Chatbot Analytics?
Analyzing the performance of a new technique is the necessary step to knowing the effectiveness of the system. Likewise, chatbot analytics for e-commerce measures the performance of chatbots with specific metrics. These analytics platforms identify the hit and flop ratio of the trials by recording customer visits along with their purchase details, sales rate, abandoned cart rate, and more.
Key Metrics for Chatbot Analytics
E-commerce stores can define various key metrics to measure the efficiency of their chatbots. Considering and recording every minute detail of the chats will help the system in finding the success and failure rate of the plans. The store groups basic metrics on messages, users, chats, and businesses and user metrics on customer satisfaction.
Stores also record the customer-related data like their visits, conversion, retention rate, and the number of active users. These user-based metrics give marketers a detailed report on customer satisfaction, market size, and customer interests.
The bot metrics collect data related to the bot performance like successful purchases and abandoned cart rate. The message metrics like length of the messages, and response to the welcome messages will help users to analyze resolved conversations. Here is the list of metrics for your reference:
- Number of active users
- Retention rate
- User visits
- Purchases achieved
- Engaged users
- Number of Customer questions
- Recovered abandoned carts
- Completed requests
- Word maps
- Number of interactions
- Number of logins
- Data of repeat users
Top 5 Chatbot Analytics tools
Ochatbot is an artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot that provides lifelike interactions with users to improve the sales process by ensuring user satisfaction. This chatbot has powerful reporting and analytics tools that help e-commerce businesses derive valuable insights. The analytics prove that Ochatbot increases 20% to 40% revenue of e-commerce companies when shoppers engage with Ochatbot. The analytics tools record how many customers enter into a conversation and how many make purchases, which are the main user metrics to measure the effectiveness of the e-commerce store chatbots.
- Easy to install with a plugin or single script.
- The chat window provides a short description of the product and pricing.
- Users can add products to the shopping cart right from the chat window.
- Reduces the abandoned rate by engaging users throughout the customer journey.
- Order Status feature helps answer the most common e-commerce question – “Where is my order?”
- Up-sell / Cross-sell boost revenue and lifts Average Order Value (AOV)
- Weekly Snapshot report with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) as well as the ability to view each individual conversation for deeper analytics.
True AI to engage customers for eCommerce, business leads, and customer support.
5% to 35% Increase in AOV*
20% to 40% Increase in Revenue*
25% to 45% Reduction in Tickets with a Customer Service Chatbot
We Guarantee Results... Or Work For Free!
2. Microsoft Bot
Microsoft provides popular bot-building platform analytics which allows business owners to make use of the AI chatbots. These AI chatbots use Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing techniques to build a conversational commerce bot. These bots can mimic the human tone and voice and may also respond to them in the same way which gives the user a realistic experience. The chatbots built by Microsoft support all sorts of platforms like Facebook Messenger.
- High-standard e-commerce AI chatbot to boost sales.
- NLP and AI techniques support voice and speech recognition.
- Automatic Analysis and Reporting system that evaluates the performance of the chatbot.
- People do not require coding knowledge as they provide inbuilt-code blocks.
- Microsoft bot framework furnishes an open-source Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Chatbot analytics deployment by Microsoft Azure.
Chatfuel is the most popular chatbot analytics tool that supports automatic chatbot integration. This chatbot allows the user to build the chatbot on their own within a few clicks. This is a user-friendly platform that allows people to develop a standard customized chatbot.
- Chatfuel is well known for its pre-defined analytics process.
- You may develop the chatbots through simple drag-and-drop steps.
- Provides multiple chatbot templates to ease the customization process.
- Available free trials to explore options.
- Suits well for e-commerce businesses and is easy to integrate with multiple platforms like Facebook messenger apps.
- Supports many e-commerce sites like Shopify and WooCommerce.
Manychat is the most suitable option for integrating chatbot analytics with all e-commerce business platforms. This application will help business owners to schedule appointments, track orders and guide the users to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Simple to integrate with e-commerce tools like Paypal, Shopify, Stripe, Google Sheets, and Facebook Messenger.
- Simplifies complex tasks with easy drag-and-drop steps.
- Collects chat data for analysis to measure the performance of the chatbot.
- Ensures seamless customer experience for the users both on desktop and mobile phones.
The atSpoke chatbot has default help-desk features that support e-commerce websites by replacing human agents with conversational chatbot analytics. This reduces the support ticket numbers by automatically updating the support query status to the users in the chat window itself.
- Easy to configure the workflows.
- Multiple customization options according to the business needs.
- Allows the users to add products to the online shopping carts and shop directly from the chat screen.
- 9 Benefits – AI Chatbots in Conversational Commerce
- 12 Ways to Boost Customer Loyalty in E-Commerce
- Chatbot vs Virtual Assistant – Which is Best For Your Business?
- Why Do You Struggle Hard to Generate Sales on Shopify in 2022?
- Rule-Based Chatbots vs Conversational AI: Which is Best for Ecommerce?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do all the e-commerce chatbots support chatbot analytics?
Only a few e-commerce chatbots offer automatic analytic services along with primary services. Apart from the main focus of increasing sales through conversations, chatbot analytics also supports analyzing the performance of the chatbot.
2. How are AI chatbots different from rule-based chatbots?
Rule-based chatbots work with a predefined set of questions and answers and they can’t handle other queries from users. However, AI chatbots use Artificial Intelligence and respond to the users like humans by trying to understand the question of the users like humans.
3. What is conversational commerce?
Conversational commerce is the process of interacting with users through texts, voice, or chats. This ensures human-like communication with users to create a realistic conversation. This is the best alternative solution for customer service agents.
4. Does Ochatbot support Zapier Integration?
Ochatbot supports Zapier Integration which automatically connects your business with other e-commerce sites and applications.
Chatbot analytics analyzes the chatbot performance in e-commerce businesses. Chatbots focus more on conversion rate optimization by converting visitors into customers through conversational e-commerce.
If you intend to just offer a chatbot to e-commerce platform analytics any rule-based chatbot will suffice. However, if you wish to provide a human-like conversation experience to the user, you should make use of AI chatbots.
Ochatbot stands unique among their competitors by implementing both human intelligence and artificial intelligence together to provide an automated chatbot service along with human standards.
- 13 Essential AI Chatbot Features For Your eCommerce Business - June 6, 2023
- All You Need to Know About Customer Engagement Chatbots - May 27, 2023
- Top 14 AI Chatbot Use Cases for Your eCommerce Store - May 12, 2023