Your WooCommerce business needs more sales to increase your revenue. A WooCommerce chatbot can help. How can you generate more sales? Shorten the sales cycle! This enables customers to make a purchase in less time. Using a WooCommerce chatbot on your website, your customer’s questions are quickly answered so the customer can add to cart and complete the purchase transaction inside the ecommerce chatbot. This gives you an advantage over your competitors.
When a WooCommerce chatbot is part of your online store, it’s just like a salesperson who greets customers who walk in a store. The salesperson says, “Hello, how can I help you?” and the customer responds with what they are looking for. The same can be true for online stores. Using an ecommerce chatbot jump starts the customer engagement process which gives you an edge in these ways:
- There is a 15% to 35% increase in revenue when customers use a chatbot, especially when the user clicks add to cart directly from the chatbot.
- Customers quickly find what they want, thus shortening the sales cycle.
- The customer’s concerns and questions are efficiently and quickly addressed which removes the purchasing obstacles.
- Ecommerce chatbots are customized to follow your business philosophy and tone. Shoppers prefer to purchase from companies who represent their interests and values.
- Your brand and reputation are strengthened when you provide top-notch customer service that painlessly resolves customer issues and concerns.
- Get recognized as a company that is tech-savvy and cutting-edge in the ecommerce world.
Using the Ochatbot Recommendation Engine in your WooCommerce store allows you to show specific products first. The recommended product results can be customized by what products you want to sell first, such as sale items, overstocks and high profit margin items.
True AI to engage shoppers in conversational eCommerce. Create happy customers while growing your business!
5% to 35% Increase in AOV*
20% to 40% Increase is Revenue*
25% to 45% Reduction in Support Tickets
WE GUARANTEE RESULTS!
The Ochatbot product search and recommendation engine works inside the AI chatbot to decide what product to offer to the customer first. The process to add Ochatbot to your WooCommerce store is quick and easy. Import your SKU’s, decide what products to recommend first, and create intents for those products.
Boost Sales With A WooCommerce Chatbot
Many WooCommerce businesses use ecommerce chatbots in their online stores. Why? The primary reason is to boost sales and increase revenue. When ecommerce chatbots engage with website users, WooCommerce businesses reach their sales targets.
Chatbots were introduced to ecommerce in 2016, although very uncommon. In 2016, mobile ecommerce apps were hot. Today mobile app usage has declined whereas chatbots have blossomed. What changed? Millennial shoppers. The millennial generation of shoppers want to buy what they want in the fastest way possible, and they prefer to use the latest online tools to get there. The fastest way to purchase a product is asking an ecommerce chatbot for help.
Using a WooCommerce chatbot in your business helps you attract millennial shoppers who will click add to cart when a recommended product is presented to them inside the chatbot. Your sales revenue will rapidly increase because these millennial customers want to buy fast and move on.
To get started using a WooCommerce chatbot, please contact us for more information.
- 7 Exciting eCommerce Chatbot Examples - September 22, 2022
- AI Chatbots vs Humans – Who Provides Good Customer Support? - September 21, 2022
- How to Change Default Sorting of a Collection in Shopify? - September 20, 2022