The 2019 Complete Guide to Chatbots
How much does it cost to build a chatbot?
Chatbots can be simple or complex, and the price varies significantly. There are a couple parameters that affect the cost.
- The platform the bot is on. There are many bot platforms and the prices range from free for a small number of interactions to over $1000 a month.
- The number of user interactions per month or users per month. Bigger systems charge $.002 to $.00075 per interaction or response. Others charge by users, for example, $600 for 1000 users. Keep in mind that the bigger systems require more software development.
- The number of agents, intents, and conversations that have to be created and maintained. This is the biggest one-time expense, and it can be part of the retainer, or it can range from $500 to $50k.
- The amount of maintenance required. In some cases, maintenance is included in the monthly bot fee. It can also be hourly or as a retainer, depending on the number of agents and user interactions.
- The type of bot interaction, for example, text, voice, or vision. Text is the least expensive, voice is next most expensive, and vision is the most expensive.
The Ometrics Ochatbot has two pricing plans. One is Do It Yourself free plan to get started, the Plus plan is $79 a month. The other is a Starter package that includes chatbot design, FAQ agent, Support agent, one conversation, and monthly chatbot maintenance. Development ranges from $1000 to $5000 and maintenance ranges from $100 to $1000 a month. To learn more about Ometrics Ochatbot, please visit Ochatbot.com/pricing
- Conversational Marketing: The Ultimate Guide to Sales & Engagement - June 24, 2022
- 7 Tips for E-commerce sites: Training E-commerce Chatbot - June 22, 2022
- 7 Interesting Chatbot Ideas for 2022 - June 22, 2022